Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wintery Whites

For today's color themed treasury, I've focused my attention to white. Moving from Florida was an adventure in itself, but the thought of possibly seeing some snow fall this winter just blows my mind and I can't wait to do some snowy activities like skiing and sledding! I love the aesthetic of white because it can be clean and crisp, but also cozy, as seen in these scarves. Here are my picks for this white collection:


Loving this chunky cream scarf with pom poms from Knit Frekkles.


I can't wait until I can snuggle up to big knitted scarves 
like this Buxton Scarf in camel by Louise Dungate.


I am smitten with these leather triple strap flats from goldenponies!

 Bonni1982's birdie wall clock would be a fresh addition to any room. 


This beautiful white stoneware flora butterfly vase is from Red Hot Pottery based in Sedona.

Another gorgeous ceramic item, this autumn leaf centerpiece from Suite One Studio 
who has carved the detail by hand into the white porcelain.

And one of my favorite picks of the white collection, 


No comments: