Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

Welcome to the first Wishful Wednesday post! Here are just a few things I've been lusting after lately..


Lovely porcelain lace bowls by Hideminy.
So delicate and pretty!



This incredibly sweet organic love ring by lachicadelosanillos.
I'm dying for Kyle to get this ring for me, it's so perfect!



The beautiful grey & silver leaf necklace from PrintParty.
I absolutely love the layering of the leaves, and especially the detail on the clasp.



How gorgeous are these ceramic white pine cones from coe & waito?
This little collection would look great on the mantle for the holidays or even year-round!



The first three wishful things were found browsing my favorite site, Etsy. I will feature as many sellers and items on sweet & lush as I possibly can, because I will never be able to fully express my love affair with handmade goods!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So lovely!!!!!
Thank you very much!!!!