Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wishful Wednesday: Bags!

Since I've been having to tote my laptop and lunch to work every week, my only oversized leather bag has been taking a beating! I'm on the prowl for a bag big enough to fit my laptop, charger, sketchbook, wallet, breakfast, AND lunch, and here are just a sneak at my favorites so far.


This laptop sleeve is made from 100% merino wool, 
and would be great to keep your laptop safe from bumps and bruises during your commute!



These QUOTE play bags from HOWEVER pairs pleated canvas with leather
for some beautifully practical totes!



I miss my backpack wearing days, especially when I am juggling my bag, phone, coffee, 
sketchbook, and keys as I'm struggling out of the car in the morning!


This golden leather laptop bag from chicleather has plenty of pockets and compartments to organize even the busiest of busibodies!



I have had an unhealthy obsession with stripes lately, and this mini arles tote is canvas and leather and made by the lovely renneslechateau.




And for you patent leather lovers out there, 
these last three beauties are made by frenchenglish.
I am completely obsessed with these petaled edges on the messenger bag
and especially these nude and gray tones! 
I'm thinking that backpack will certainly find it's way onto my Christmas list this year.



No comments: