Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wishful Wednesday: Cakes!

I've been on a baking kick lately, really wanting to get more use out of my Kitchenaid mixer, so I'm on the hunt for beautiful cakes and cupcakes and cookies for inspiration. As my favorite holiday comes around, Thanksgiving, I'm already trying to plan what we will take to our friend's house for the big day! A little different than our usual Wishful Wednesday, here are the cakes (and cupcakes) that I'm lusting after this week:

I LOVE these hydrangea cupcakes! 
Learn how-to make these beauties at Glorious Treats.


A little complicated but DIY Heart Cake from I Am Baker.


Gorgeous wedding cakes from Heart of Light and 100 Layer Cake.


These are the coolest cupcake wrappers!
Filigree cupcake wrappers from Paper Orchid Stationary.

Simply decorated cakes are sometimes the prettiest.
Fig cake via Lou, Boos and Shoes


This is definitely my next recipe!
Meringue cupcakes with raspberry curd via Must Have Cute.

No comments: