Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wishful Wednesday: Paper Goods!

For this week's Wishful Wednesday, I am featuring paper goods that I'm in love with! It was hard to narrow the list down to fit it all in one post, so I'm thinking my favorite paper goods is going to be a regular feature on Sweet & Lush! A few of these items are calendars, and with 2011 just around the corner, I've been on the hunt for the coolest and cutest to post up in my kitchen.



These little beauties are Upcycled Leather Pocket Journals from JanuarysDaughter.
Everyone needs a convenient place to jot down ideas and dreams,
and I'm always on the lookout for the perfect paper pads!


Another perfect sized journal is this Flower Mini Blank Book 


This 2011 calendar from beethings is so bright and fun!
The print is perforated just above the calendar, so once 2011 comes to an end,
 you can keep and frame the artwork!


This calendar from krankpress in LA is perfect for us!
Kyle loves gardening and we are always trying to keep up with 
what is in season when we visit the farmer's markets.
"A perpetual gardening calendar for the San Francisco Bay Area--for each month there are two lists: 
planting recommendations and what is in season at the market. 
Each month also has a linoleum block print of a seasonal fruit or vegetable."



You should know I'm a sucker for letterpress, narrow cut paper, AND patterns, 
making this definitely one of my front runners for the potential Dunn House 2011 Calendar.




These last two calendars are by Leah Duncan, an artist from Austin, Texas
who I am now a huge fan of. Her etsy shop just exudes fun designs.
Check it out for even more prints, fabrics, and calendars!


No comments: