Friday, November 12, 2010

Packaging Paper

I love when I have to send out gifts or orders in the mail. The wrapping and really making each package special is so much fun, and in my mind, almost as important as the gift itself! With shopping season and the holidays just around the corner, here are some of my favorite inspirations for wrapping up all those goodies!

Beautiful metallics!


 Anthropologie always wraps gifts in-store so lovely, but their new season of gift wrapping supplies are simply amazing. The layering of the patterns and different textures of ribbons and yarns make each package so luscious! Another plus is that a lot of their papers are sustainably crafted from renewable bark from Iokta bushes.


I love this lace paper from La Boheme's blog. I have so many paper doilies laying around from past art projects and after seeing this I can't wait to use them for wrapping up little boxes!

No comments: