Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wishful Wednesday!

I'm so excited to share this weeks Wishful Wednesday items with you today! All of these items come from local Etsy shops from Sacramento, Berkeley, Oakland, and San Francisco.

 This little typewriter is actually a wooden brooch!
It would make a cute and quirky touch for your blazer on your next interview! 
Made by craftyfolk in Sacramento.


I've been kind of obsessed with olive oil soap lately. 
This beautiful dark green Italy Olive Oil Soap 
is made by husband and wife team, Savor, based in San Francisco.



How gorgeous are these ceramics by whitney smith pottery
I absolutely love the idea of a cupcake stand! 
I only ever have one nice looking cupcake out of a batch of 24 anyway!



These bright and beautiful wedding invitations are by Inky Livie in San Francisco.
I still love looking at wedding inspirations sites, and I wish I had found her invitations for my own wedding!

No comments: