Thursday, November 4, 2010

Yellow & Gray

Sorry for a late post! Today has just been one of those days! Dealing with unhappy people, uncontrollable events completely changing your schedule.. we've all had them.

Anyway, time for today's color collection! Yellow and gray is one of my favorite color combinations, if not the favorite. Such a favorite of mine that they were my wedding colors! Here is a collection of some of my favorite items in these colors from Etsy.



These soaps are gorgeous! I want them just to brighten up our bathroom!


This ring would go great with a little black dress!
Slate and Pyrite ring from masaoms in Barcelona


 This ring has been on my dream list for quite a while now.
Natural Grey Rose Cut Diamond Bezel ring by One Stone New York,
by far my favorite Etsy shop to "window shop" in! (And Kyle knows it!)


I love this simple Love You print from miniMooshee


is the perfect yellow and gray combination!


When life hands you lemons, make a gin and tonic!
More perfect and quirky posters and goodies like this one
at dearcolleen's shop!



No comments: